May 30, 2011

Lady Gaga hates her Video "Telephone"

Lady Gaga has been doing her promotional rounds lately, talking to anyone and everyone about her new record to continue the Born This Way hype-machine running in full force. Gaga isn’t too fond of her “Telephone” song and video anymore.  Here’s what Gaga told Time Out about the video that she “hates”..

 “I can’t even watch the Telephone video, I hate it so much. Beyonce and I are great together.


But there are so many ideas in that video and all I see in that video is my brain throbbing with ideas and I wish I had edited myself a little bit more.

It’s funny, though, because I know a lot of kids on the forums didn’t like the Alejandro video, but that was my favourite of all my videos. It’s not busy. But maybe that’s my own monster.”

And when Pop Justice recently asked her which if her songs she considers her “worst,” this was her reply;

Gaga: “I hate ‘Telephone’. Is that terrible to say? It’s the song I have the most difficult time listening to.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms