Jul 21, 2011

Lady Gaga: "I am very happy to make music"

Ensures that makes music not for money.
The singer of "Born this Way" has confessed that does not make music for money but that is something that really loves and she spends all her earnings, in their shows, because she loves to give a great show, to her followers .
Gaga has acknowledged: "I don't spend money... The only thing in which I spend money is in my shows," while ensuring continued: "I do not enter in this business for the money. I'm very very happy to do music. "
Finally, the eccentric singer confessed: "gave a car as a gift, but I have a license. I do not drive. I'm not sure they should give me a license."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms