Sep 24, 2011

Lady Gaga announced that she is working on her next album

Gaga announced that it prepares its new album, just four months of launching "Born this way" in order to "keep things exciting."
The singer spoke on the Ryan Seacrest radio show, announcing 
"I have been working on it. I've been planning the next tour, which keeps me excited and busy because I have a lot of new ideas, and I know exactly, how I want it to look. "
The singer of "Yoü and I" said "sooner rather than later" release some songs from her new production, in order to "keep things exciting," also confirming that "I'm also planning my next music video."
Meanwhile, her manager, Troy Carter, admitted she would like the next album will be delivered free of charge, in order that more people hear the music of Lady Gaga.
Would you like already, a 4 a disk?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms