Oct 17, 2011

Lady Gaga pays tribute to Clinton "Bill Romance"

Gaga joined the likes of U2's Bono, Kenny Chesney, Stevie Wonder, and Usher to perform at a concert celebrating 10 years of Bill Clinton's foundation. While dancing in front of Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton to "Bad Romance," which she renamed "Bill Romance," Gaga told the former president, "I love you and your hot wife."

And it definitely didn't end there - Gaga also sang "Yoü and I" she said:
"If someone had told me so many years ago that I'd be doing that right in front of you I just would not believe. I would have given a good American f**k you."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms