Oct 30, 2011

Lady Gaga talks about "Marry The Night"


Lady Gaga has spoken about directing the music video for her next single Marry The Night, stating that it’s “autobiographical.”
The 25-year old, who is gearing up to release the track as the fifth cut from her hit LP Born This Way later this month, told India’s NDTV:
“I directed this video myself. This is my first directorial debut.”
“I’ve also directed a special that’s coming up in America around Thanksgiving, which I’m excited for you all to see.”She added: “It has been a wonderful experience… I’m looking forward to sharing this autobiographical video with the world. I’m very excited. It’s my favourite song off the album.”
Last month, Gaga was spotted shooting the promo in New York, dressed in black with a short blonde wig as she danced on the roof of a car in the pouring rain.In other Lady G news, the eccentric popstar and teen heartthrobs One Direction are tipped to perform on The X Factor results show later this month.The eccentric popstar and the boys – who came third on last year’s series of the talent show – are expected to take to the infamous stage on Sunday, November 13.

We can’t wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms