Oct 29, 2011

Lady Gaga reveals that she is a lover of fashion from little

Gaga revealed that fashion sense, she has had since childhood and ensures that uniform, helped to develop her creativity.
'I went to a very strict Catholic school, we wore the uniform, which I think helps create artists because we felt so locked in, and we wanted to liberate us," said Lady Gaga. "The days off were the best, and I always enjoyed, because used small tops, and my hair was very sensual. The other girls told me, "Why do you dress like that? No kids in school."
In related news, Madonna appears to be very pleased with the success of Lady Gaga, the pop queen a few days ago said, "Who is Lady Gaga?" In response to a young man who said he did not need to Gaga.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms