Dec 28, 2011

Lady Gaga says her heart is her "favourite bit" of her body

The international superstar is famed for her outlandish garb and eccentric behaviour. Gaga says her unique persona and loving character is what makes her most beautiful.

"My heart is my favourite bit. And my brain. I always think I'm most beautiful when I'm happy," she explained in an interview with Elle magazine.
"I'm very happy right now so I feel good. I just have wonderful friends and I'm making great new music and the tour's starting and I have full creative control."
Gaga is renowned for establishing a close relationship with her fans, who she calls her Little Monsters. The songstress says her devoted supporters love her the way she is.
"My fans don't care what I am, that's what I like about them. They don't care if I'm a boy or a girl or an in-between or a phoenix or a mermaid or a unicorn," she said.

"Or if I have hair one day and no hair the next."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms