Dec 19, 2011

Lady Gaga "wants to act in Bollywood movie"

Gaga has announced that she would like to be part of a Bollywood film.
The performer told Hindustan Times that if she was approached to feature in a song and dance sequence in an Indian production, she would accept.
Gaga revealed: "I have seen a few Bollywood films and I love how theatrical they are, and that's my favourite part - that they are so surreal and full of fantasy."
When questioned about her favourite film, the star refused to name a specific project, saying:
"I couldn't name any one in particular, I like so many."
Gaga would also not confirm her favourite stars from the world of Hindi cinema.
"Again I have so many actors and actresses that I love in India and I couldn't just name one," she explained. "I am just looking forward to getting to know them better."
The singer recently posed for photos with actor and former Miss World Priyanka Chopra, after a gig at Madison Square Garden.

Gaga's 'Born This Way' and 'Judas' have both released in Bollywood remix versions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms