Aug 25, 2011

Lady Gaga chats with MTV about her upcoming VMA performance

As you may know, Lady Gaga will be opening the 2011 "MTV Video Music Awards" on Sunday. Check what she said about her upcoming performance at this year’s big show!

“I’m really very honored and excited to open the show, but I won’t reveal anything; I want it to be a surprise.”

If it’s anything like Gaga’s 2009 VMA performance of “Paparazzi,” her fans will not be disappointed.

“It will be a continuation of everything I’ve been doing, and it will be exactly what they want,I’m pretty good at knowing what my fans want me to do.“

Lady Gaga is nominated for four VMAs this year,including Best Female Video and Best Video With a Message for “Born This Way.”

“I was just really excited and I was really happy because they asked me after I told them what I wanted to do,so it was even more exciting because I knew that it was based off the performance idea and MTV believing in me as an artist and they have, and I appreciate that, from the beginning. They always allowed me to do my version of pop music and not someone else’s.”

The 28th annual MTV Video Music Awards will air live Sunday from Los Angeles at 9 p.m. ET/PT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms