Aug 27, 2011

Lady Gaga’s VMA Performance will be Inspired by "Archetypes Of Psychology"

As you may know, Gaga will be opening the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday. And she did tell MTV News about the rather high-minded inspiration behind it.


“Right now, I’m obsessed with the archetypes of our psychology and all the different people we can become or have become in the past, our potential for the future and how do we in our minds sort of compartmentalize our different personalities. So that’s something that I’m fascinated with right now. It’s almost as if I’m reviewing my life as a play.“
Gaga is nominated for four VMAs this year, including Best Female Video and Best Video With a Message for “Born This Way.”


“My approach to music and performance is not just about what happens on the stage. My whole life is a performance, and it’s about pushing the boundaries of pop culture and for myself, deciding where the stage begins and ends, not allowing anyone else telling me when or how I can perform. I can perform when I choose.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms