Nov 27, 2011

First picture of Lady Gaga posing nude for Tony Bennett

Gaga has confessed that she posed nude for the singer of 85 years, an idea that was conceived by the known photographer Annie Leibovitz.
"I came and said, 'Well Tony, we're here." I took off my clothes and I take placed in position. I was a little embarrassed, and thought,' Is Tony Bennet, why am I naked?" "She said the singer in the program "A Very Gaga Thanksgiving".
The drawings of Gaga made ​​by Bennet will be published in Vanity Fair next year.
"Tony is very handsome. I feel terrible every time his wife is near, because he's very charming and very gentlemanly," confessed Gaga.
"It's the most beautiful person that I have ever known, there is something special about her," said Bennett, who seems to feel the same respect for the singer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms