Nov 25, 2011

Lady Gaga enjoy calls from her Monsters

Lady Gaga is constantly bombarded with calls from fans when she visits her parents - because her  father refuses to change the phone number of the House.
The singer of "Bad Romance" hoped anxiously spend the holiday with her family and Gaga admits that although she will be out of the spotlight for a few days, never is really outside the scope of her followers more devotees.
During an interview with the morning show Good Morning America on Tuesday (22 Nov), she said, "are never far away." They are always there. Because even if they are not out of the House, my father refuses to change our phone number. So the phone is ringing all day and they are fans. And wherever I'm at home I'm about the phone.
"I am sure that we will receive many calls on Christmas day." But the phone is always playing and she tells me, 'hopes, is Alicia Tennessee'. And then I pass the phone and I say, 'Hello Alice'. And they respond,  ¡'Oh my God!' "It is really very sweet."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms