Nov 21, 2011

Lady Gaga, conciliatory: "I have no problem with Madonna"


Gaga wants to bury the hatchet with Madonna. After the veteran diva responded with a "Lady who?". When a reporter asked about Gaga has chosen not to enter controversy and has made ​​clear that "there are no problems between us." Moreover, according Gaga: "Madonna is a wonderful influence on me." The singer said: "I feel blessed to have grown up with a blonde woman and powerful that taught us how things work. It is through her that I can do everything I do." And settled: "I really like her new 'single'. The leaked ". It is the second time that Lady Gaga has to put an end to rumors of discord among her peers. On another front with the diva has been found that her fans created to criticize the singer Adele, which was judged, and not for good, for being overweight after the British had known that Gaga surpassed in sales. Lady Gaga, who is not happy with this affair, made clear to her followers: "I ​​will not support those who criticize Adele." Statements by remitters diva to a British radio: "Anyone who says anything negative about Adele, has my support. I love her immensely, she is very sweet. "She continued: "We exchanged e-mails about our mutual love. I wish her well in recovering her voice and I can not wait to hear her new music. "She added: "It is wonderful to see such strong women in pop music thrive."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms