Nov 27, 2011

Lady Gaga talks about the singer of the Group Coldplay, Chris Martin

When Gaga was in London said she admires the singer of the group "Coldplay" Chris Martin, after meeting in "Children In Need" concert on November 17.
"I admire him greatly as a musician, is a brilliant reality." He was several times to "The Monster Ball" and always saw it, one of my favorite moments in life was when I went to his concert when he was still student when he recorded the song "Fix You" of Gwyneth Paltrow. I remember I cried hysterically at the concert. He has a truly incredible songs and is a wonderful person. I don't know, maybe we can work together someday "-said Lady Gaga."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms